Location: Fuzhou, Fujian
The curriculum planning shall include the following three parts---
1) Chinese culture and natural science courses. In order to facilitate their learning and life in
2) Basic medical sciences, behavioral science, humanities, social science and medical ethics, preventive medicine and clinical medicine. It is also required to pass the examinations of these courses respectively.
3) Internship. The institutions shall meticulously organize the reasonable arrangement of the internship. The duration of the internship is one year (at least 48 weeks).
Qualification of applicant:
non-Chinese citizens over 18 and under 30 years old with a senior high school diploma and above, good school performance, good mental and physical health (without color weakness, color blindness), qualified English language proficiency for medical majors and no breach of Chinese laws.
The length of schooling: 6 years
1) Application fee: RMB 800
2) Tuition fee: RMB 35,000 per year
3) Accommodation fee: RMB 4,000 per year
4) Other fees such as the fee of the teaching materials are subject to the actual situation
1) Scan copy of original valid passport (pages with photo and address).
2) Scan copy of original highest diploma/degree /pre-graduation certificate and its notarized copy; Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3) Scan copy of original transcripts of the most advanced studies and its notarized certificate; transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4) Economic assurance or financial proof: documents proof of personal finance or sponsored by family, government and financial warrantor.
5) Physical Examination Record for Foreigner.
6) Other attachments（if any）: Recommendation letter from school, No-criminal record certificate, English proficiency certificate, HSK report, study plan, etc.
Deadline: 20th June
If you want to apply, please feel free to contact Shirly for more details:
Facebook: Shirly Guo