Recruitment of Foreign Students Studying in China under Chinese Government Scholarship Program (2013
Tianjin University is one of the designated Chinese institutions of higher education, authorized by China Scholarship Council and the Ministry of Education of China to recruit the foreign students under Chinese Government Scholarship Program. Recruitment quota of 45 is set for Master Degree and Doctoral Degree in our university.
Student types and Duration of scholarship
Duration of specialty study
Duration of Chinese language study
Duration of scholarship
2.5 -3 years
The duration of scholar is same as the study duration which is confirmed when the students enter our university. There is no extension in principle.The foreign students without any Chinese language basis can learn Chinese for one year in the School of International Education in Tianjin University.
Details and standards of the scholarship program
1. Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, fee for basic learning material and intramural accommodation;
Accommodation condition: Master’s: double-bed room；PhD: one-bed room
2. Living allowance and one-off settlement subsidy:
(1) Standard of Living allowance: (RMB)
Master’s: 1,700 RMB/month; PhD: 2,000 RMB/month;
(2)The new student will get 1,500RMB as the one-off settlement subsidy.
3. Offer the outpatient medical service and comprehensive medical insurance for the students under Chinese Government Scholarship Program.
Choice of specialty
There are 118 Master programs and 84 PhD programs. If want to know more about our specialties, please refer to the specialties setting we offer in our website.
Qualification for the applicants
1. Non-Chinese citizens with good health;
2. Education and age requirements:
For Master’s applicants: holding a Bachelor degree, under the age of 35 (born after 1978);
For PhD applicants: holding a Master degree, under the age of 40 (born after 1973).
The applicants must fill in and submit the following application materials according to the facts (both duplicated)
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship Program (filled in Chinese or English by typing, with the photo on. The original and a copy need to be submitted;)
Applicants shall fill in and print the application form after submitting it online. The CSC Online Application System for Study in China is available on http://laihua.csc.edu.cn, OR http://laihua.csc.edu.cn/inscholarship/jsp/student/StudentLogin.jsp.
2. The notarized certificate of the highest diploma. If the applicant employed also provide proof of employment on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English（also original one and a copy）;
3. Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. A study or research plan. All applicants need to submit a study or research plan for the period studying in China, not less than 800 words in English or Chinese.
5. Two recommendation letters: Applicants who apply for Master’s need to submit two recommendation letters in English or Chinese from two professors or associate professors. Applicants who apply for the PhD need to submit two recommendation letters in English or Chinese from two professors;
6. Applicants for art studies are requested to submit two sketches of the applicants’ own works.
7. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (The original copy should be kept by the applicant). The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination due to the 6-months validity of the medical results.
8. Photocopy of passport.
9. Applicants who don’t need to study Chinese have to submit us the HSK certificate. A minimum requirement of HSK4 (Score 180 or above) or HSK5 (Score 180 or above liberal arts) certificate.
The applicants need to mail all above application materials to: Admission@126.com
Application materials will not be returned regardless of the result of application.
The deadline for Application: March 15, 2013
Matriculation and Notice
1) The application will not be processed if it is inconsistent with the recruitment requirements or the materials are incomplete.
2) We will view all the application material, and merit for admission.
3) We will send the Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study In China(Jw201) to the final accepted applicants.
Early September 2013
- OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF BFSU ACADEMY OF REGIONAL AND ...
- G20: Hangzhou wins world's attention
- How To Buy Happiness - The Investment Of Travel
- Goodbye, Rio; hello, China
- 2016 Yunnan-Thailand Education cooperation and e...
- Nice to meet you---你好中文！
- China sending largest-ever team to Rio
- Going to a top university ’no guarantee of getti...